Here’s how the big boys do it:
- Declare that voicing a legitimate public concern is an act of terrorism.
- Have the highest authority in the land endorse this theory.
- Have key institutions proceed inmediately against the evil-doers.
- Order the media to face up to their “responsibility”.
- Have a court order rubber stamp your request.
- Threaten vague “possible consequences” if your order is disobeyed.
- Sit down and wait for the whole thing to blow over.
And in case there’s a hitch, like this little constitutional nugget (Art. 58):
“…everyone has the timely, truthful and impartial information, without censorship, in accordance with the principles of this Constitution…”.
just ignore it. After all, the Constitution is good for everything. Even to bypass it.